With the next phase of reopening, we are doing outdoor classes in addition to our online training. All class times will be the same as normal. The online classes won’t be live at the moment, but we’ll be providing training for all levels of Tai Chi/Kung Fu/Wooden Man. Here are the rules we’ll be implementing for in person training:
1) All in person training will be in the parking lot of the school (no more than 25 people allowed per class).
2) The school will be open for retail sales/use of restroom/changing rooms (no more than 10 people allowed indoors).
3) Feel free to wear a mask for outdoor activities. We will continue to freeze any sparring/partner techniques at this time.
4) Hand sanitizer will be available at the school, as well as sanitizing wipes/cleaning supplies for any commonly touched surfaces.
5) If you are feeling sick, stay home to prevent spread of sickness.
Since we can’t have more than 25 people training outside at a time, do e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know if you do plan on coming to in person classes, and on what days. We’re typically below this number, but want to ensure we don’t go beyond.
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Sifu Mo Seyam